Get Dental Care Assistance

What We Need:

  1. What service you were in.
  2. Identification like your DD214. Or Any other veterans identification from the V.A.
  3. Your address, phone number and what time we can contact you.
  4. What dental work is needed.

How to Apply

Contact Form: Contact

Email: Email

By Mail:
New Smiles for Veterans
PO Box 212
Mt. Pleasant, UT 84647